Anand Rathi Demat Account Services
Traditional methods are cumbersome. Investors are burdened in the reams of stock certificates. Whereas digital trading is effortless and provides easy access to shares and equities. Plus, one can stay updated about the recent market deals.
There is one simple requirement for digital trading is to open free Demat Account.
What is Demat?
The word of itself is a short form of Dematerialize. Dematerialization is the process of converting physical shares to electronic shares. This allows investors to hold their shares in a paperless format.
How Does It Work?
‘The two central depositories Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) and National Securities Services Limited (NSDL) holds all the demat accounts. Here the details of ones shareholding are stored.
‘Access to central depositories is provided by Depository Participants (DP).
‘DPs acts a bridge between the central repository and the investor.
‘Banks, brokers, and financial institution offer financial services.
‘Anand Rathi is one such DP where you can open a free demat account.
‘Every account has a unique ID which is required to carry out the transactions. It holds all the securities
‘One can check the transaction which is automatically updated while buying or selling of securities
What documents are required for free Demat Account opening?
‘Identity Proof (anyone – PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, bank passbook)
‘Bank Account Details (A canceled cheque for capturing MICR)
‘Proof of Residence (anyone – driving license, phone bill, ration card, electricity bill)
‘A recent passport size photograph
Five Simple Steps for Account Opening?
1. Select DP To open a free account, you will need to approach a DP. The DP will provide you the terms and conditions and rules and regulations to open it. Anand Rathi provided you the facility to open a free account online.
2. Fill up the account opening form – The manager from DP will provide you with the opening form. You will need to fill this form and submit it back to them.
3. Submit Documents You will need to submit the copies of required documents along with a recent passport size photo.
4. In-person verification A member of DP will contact you to verify if the information provided in the form is correct.
5. Demat Account Number/ID provided Once the application is processed, the DP will provide you with a number and ID. You can use the details to access your account online.
Benefits of Opening a Demat Account with Anand Rathi
‘ Online Free Demat Account Opening
‘Can be opened with no balance of shares
‘No minimum balance required
‘High security in transactions
‘Keep a track of all the investment
‘Easier to access overall portfolio
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
Anand Rathi is Indias leading
financial services firm.
Get latest information on Investment & Finance, Investment Advisory, Commodity, Indian share market, online share trading, and many more